The Project consisted of the rehabilitation of the main arteries into Industrial Area, Nairobi with Enterprise Road running from Mombasa Road to Factory Street, while Lusaka Road extended from Mombasa Road to Jogoo Road. Works compromised of widening of the existing carriage way, rehabilitation of existing pavement, construction of new drainage facilities, laying of dense bitumen macadam and asphalt concrete.
Major works executed;
- Construction of Earthworks – 65,000 m3.
- Concrete Works – 2,000 m3.
- Quarry Fill Stone & Chipping -14,700 m3.
- Dense Bitumen Macadam -10,250 m3.
- Application of Asphalt Concrete – 5,930 m3.
- Construction of pipe culverts, bridges, box culverts and other drainage works.
- Provision of road furniture including road marking and traffic signs.