H Young & Co (EA) Ltd started off as a structural steel fabricator in 1951 and has over the years established a modern workshop. With a total production area of 16,800 m2 serviced by 8 overhead cranes, the workshop has a production capacity of 3,600 tons of structural steel.
We also have a NDT testing and undertake radiography, DPT, MPT, UT and paint DFT. Other equipment available include high capacity rolling machines, bending machines, automatic profiling machines and a wide range of welding machines.
In 2006, the workshop achieved ISO 9001:2000 status for the manufacture and supply of fabricated steel structures, pressure vessels and equipment.