Kenya Pipeline Company – Rehabilitation of Tanks and Pipelines
Rehabilitation of Petroleum Storage Tanks at Mombasa, Nairobi, Nakuru, Eldoret and Kisumu terminals.
Other works included:
- Installation of Foam Nitrogen Deluge System.
- Installation of tank gauging/ conductivity and control system.
- Repairs and painting of tank 1901.
- Modifications to existing pipe work manifolds for tanks TK1901 & TK 1903, repairs to floating roof, linear welding on floating roof, and replacement of foam dam.
- Supply and installation of pipe fittings and motor operated valves.