Since 1999 when the first mobile operator was licensed in Kenya, H Young has been involved in the development, construction and installation of telecommunication towers, base transmitter station shelters and other works for GSM networks across East Africa. We have provided turnkey civil works solutions and tower installations for over 750 sites in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda for different mobile operators.
Our scope of work include:
- Site survey including provision of layout drawings, design pack and as build documentation.
- Site preparation.
- Construction of tower, shelter, generator shelter foundations.
- Construction of brick walling and installation of palisade fencing.
- Tower supply and installation.
- Equipment shelter supply and installation.
- Electrical reticulation including earthing
- Generator installation and commissioning
Some of our clients include; Zain Kenya Ltd, Zain Tanzania Ltd, Uganda Telecomms Ltd, Alcatel Uganda Ltd, Kenya Airways and Telkom Kenya Ltd.