|Client||GEOTHERMAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD KAWI HOUSE, SOUTH C BELLEVUE |OFF MOMBASA ROAD| RED CROSS ROAD +254 719 037000; 020 2427516 P.O BOX 100746, 00101, NAIROBI KENYA|
|Completion date||JULY 2018|
|Project Value||US$ 42,308,395.80 (€ 31,553,601.59)|
- Major works executed comprised mainly of Construction of 12 km overland steam pipeline of various dia 12mm – 1,200mm including pipeline supports, separators, insulation, cladding, metering devices, instrumentation and controls
- Designing, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of an approximately 12 KM, Bi-phase and steam gathering system of API Standard pipes ranging between 300NB to 1200NB, steam separators, silencers and weir boxes.
- Workshop fabrication and Hydro- testing 3 Nos. x 95 m3 steam separators, 3 x 17 m3 steam separators, 6 Nos. atmospheric silencers and weir boxes.
- Cast in piling of approximately 800 nos. stanchion steel pipe supports of diameter 8’’ to 24’’ for steam gathering and brine line pipe work
- Construction and commissioning of brine ponds, construction of access roads, construction of Steam gathering control station building
- Design, supply, install and commission a complete Control and Monitoring System through RTU and remote I/O – analogue and digital fed through PLC and HMI system in the control station