||BASE TITANIUM LTD
||KES 482,785,725 (US$ 5.7 Million)
The access road was 7.7km consisting of a 6.5m wide main carriage way with 1m wide shoulders. It was surfaced with a 50mm layer Asphalt Concrete on the carriageway and 25mm on the shoulders. The base and sub base was constructed with calcrete (coral limestone) and compacted to 95% MMDD
Major works executed:
- Construction of Earthworks – 235,150 m3.
- Cement improved gravel for sub-base and base – 21,650 m3.
- Concrete Works – 600 m3.
- Culverts (600mm – 1200mm) – 1,152 m.
- Asphalt Concrete Works – 2,950m3.
- Road marking paint – 2,140 m.
Road & Infrastructure Works