Nairobi ISAT Security Upgrades
||KELLOGG BROWN & ROOTS SERVICES, INC.
Physical Security Upgrade, CAA Generator Building Chancery Compound & Fuel System Installation in Chancery Compound – US Diplomatic facilities at US Embassy – Nairobi Kenya
Work performed includes:-
- Modification of existing wall penetrations for the Motor Pool building.
- Construction of a new Guard Booth structure
- Fabrication and installation of a new painted fence and sliding gate assembly
- Increase in the height of a 6 metre length of perimeter wall near the Truck Transfer Building, Existing Truck Transfer Building Renovation
- Construction of a new 2.75 metre high anti climb fence
- Increase perimeter wall height along the south perimeter wall
- Install new perimeter lighting around the entirety of the embassy compound
- Construction of new area lighting system at the rear of the chancery building and along both sides of the path between USAID and Chancery Building
- Construction of Anti-ram bollards at the north perimeter wall, Existing office renovation (USAID & Chancery)
- Guard Building renovation at the Rosslyn Ridge Housing Compound
- Demolishing and Installing new anti-ram Bollards
- Install new Perimeter lighting at the CMR Compound
- Construct new CAA Generator Building Shell
- Installation of the Underground Storage tank, all fuel piping, 3 fuel ports, valves, pumps and Fuel management system underground conduits.