|Client||KENYA PORTS AUTHORITY|
|Supervising Engineer||A P BURNARD & ASSOCIATES|
|Commence date||FEBRUARY 2007|
|Completion date||JUNE 2009|
|Project Value||US$ 15 Million|
- Replacement of damaged reinforced concrete berth aprons
- Repair of reinforced concrete services ducts and their covers
- Removal of damaged berth furniture including steel safety ladders, mooring bollards, mooring rings and the removal of existing oil pipes.
Major works executed comprised mainly of:
- Concrete pavement repairs – 18,549m2.
- Prestressed concrete – 1,924m3.
- Post tensioning tendons – 728 No (each 18.5m long)
- Under deck repairs – 13,566m2 (depth upto 125mm thick using Emaco 588T).
- Replacement of Fenders – 91 No.
Country: Kenya Operating Division: Civil Engineering Works Market: Ports and Marine