|Client||MINISTRY OF ROADS & PUBLIC WORKS, KENYA|
|Supervising Engineer||CHIEF ENGINEER, ROADS|
|Completion date||November 2009|
|Project Value||KES 1,474,950,238 (US$ 21.019 Million)|
- Construction of Earthworks -387,000 m3.
- Cement stabilized sub-base and base -74,000 m3.
- Application of 50mm of Asphalt Concrete -17,900m3.
- Construction of pipe culverts, bridges, box culverts and other drainage works.
- Protection works using stone pitching and gabions.
- Provision of road furniture including road marking and traffic signs.
Country: Kenya Operating Division: Road & Infrastructure Works Market: Roads